DEMECH CHEMICAL COMBIWRAP COMPOSITE REPAIR PIPELINE SYSTEM is designed to restore the strength of weakened or perforated metallic pipes, vessels, tanks, structures and equipment compliant with ISO 24817 and ASME PCC2. Composite wrap repair system systems Demech Chemical Products Pvt ltd also provides a pipe wrap and patch repair system, as an alternative to replacing defective metallic substrates, whilst providing superior strength, corrosion and chemical resistance. COMBIWRAP composite wrap repair system working principle is it can be applied in a short time frame, for up to 30 bar operating pressure. A combination of glass fibre reinforced hybrid epoxy polyurethane systems ensures unparalleled adhesion and excellent flexural strength creating one of the strongest composite wrap repair systems of India.
PROBLEMS WE SOLVE?DEMECH CHEMICAL specialises in delivering engineered composite systems for repair and new build situations, which vary in size and complexity. We are the composite wrap repair system manufacturers in India.
We address issues such as:
- Metal loss is caused by external and internal corrosion.
- Live leaks and through-wall defects.
- Damage to large metal structures, such as decks, tanks, roofs and floors.
- Damage to complex geometries in vessels and pipework, including bends, tees and flanges.
- Restoring strength to damaged pipework.
- Reinstating integrity to heavily pitted or corroded surfaces.
- Reinforced pipe suffering from: internal & external corrosion pinhole, leakage, crack mechanical damage, dent severe abrasion, erosion sabotage.
- Restore pipe integrity
Demech Combiwrap composite repair pipeline system advantages:
- 100% solids systems for the repair of damage caused by external and internal corrosion, as well as through-wall defects.
- Compliant to international standards ASME PCC-2 and ISO/TS 24817.
- Fast and economical repair solution.
- Excellent bonding to metals including stainless steel and carbon steel.
- The ultra-high adhesion to the substrate ensures the long-term integrity of the repair and maximises performance, especially on through-wall defects.
- DEMECH COMBIWRAP composite repairs can reinstate a significant portion of even full structural integrity of the equipment.
- Application and cure at room temperature, no hot work involved. No need to replace pipes.
- Applied in minutes, returned to service in hours. on-site repair without interruption of operations.
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free.
- Online repair (no shutdown required except in case of leakage).
- No loss of production.
- Non-conductive repair.
- No hot work.
- Long-term performance.
Composite repair systems have MRO products as their integral part. Tuff Metal® of DEMECH CHEMICAL has many advantages and various applications.
Tuff Metal® Superior Metal:Superior metal is a two-component 100% epoxy system with an outstanding compressive strength that is ideal for reclaiming or rebuilding surfaces requiring precision repairs. Surfaces which are subjected to critical wear factors can easily be repaired by this non-rusting epoxy compound.
- Rebuilding of shafts, bearing housing, threaded parts
- Repairs of engine blocks, gears, and pump casings
- Reclaiming surfaces requiring precision finish
Tuff Metal® Steel Putty:Steel Putty is the workhorse of the cold welding products, this steel filled putty is recommended for making cost-saving repairs on metal parts all over the plant. It is applied without special tools, heat or pressure. It bonds to metals, concrete, and wood.
- Sealing cracked in castings, tanks, vessels and valves
- Patching defects in steel parts
- Repairs/reclamation of metal parts.
- Repairs/reclamation of metal parts.
Tuff Metal® Fast cure Steel Putty:Fast Cure Steel Putty is a steel-reinforced, two-part 100% epoxy system that sets within 4 minutes and cures within 10 minutes. It is applied without special tools, heat or pressure and can be machined, drilled, or tapped with conventional metalworking tools. This product offers excellent resistance to oil and gases and bonds to metals, concrete and wood.
- Arresting online oil leakages from gearboxes/transformers.
- Arresting gas leakages from pipelines/ gas holders.
- Emergency repairs such as gas, air, water, oil leakages from turbine, pipes, tanks.
Tuff Metal® Metal Magic Steel Stick:METAL MAGIC STEEL STICK is a versatile product used in industrial maintenance it can be applied like putty with a metal finish. No mixing is required, only cut-knead-apply.
- Any emergency repairs such as water, gas & oil leakages.
- Repairing water and condensate leakage from Gas pipelines/gas holder/ neoprene membrane, arrest leakage of SF6 gas.
- Smoothens welds.
- Repairs holes in elbows, cracks in castings.
Composite repairs are designed as per the corrosion and thickness depletion in assets and Protective coatings always form an integral part:
Chemguard:Chemguard is a specially developed Vinyl ester base coating offering excellent chemical resistance and is suitable for many coating applications in coating industries. It is also used in the aggressive atmosphere and spillage conditions.
- Resistant to salty atmospheric weather even at high temperature.
- 100% solids
- Excellent resistance to Concentrated acids/ alkalies pH (2-10).
- Good resistance with solvents and hydrocarbons.
- Excellent resistance to Aggressive chemicals/ Concentrated Acids & Alkalies.
- Internal coating of Chemical tanks like demineralised water tanks, molasses tanks, effluent treatment plants etc.
- Coating of structures, beams, and channels exposed to an aggressive environment.
- Coating of any types of equipment coming into contact with strong corrosive chemicals.
KOROGUARD®:KOROGUARD® is a specially developed epoxy-based high-performance anti-corrosive coating with excellent chemical, acid and alkali resistance. The product is completely free from volatile ingredients and is suitable for a variety of substrates like Mild Steel, Concrete etc. The speciality coating system when applied by brush or spray over the duly prepared metal/ concrete surface provides a long-lasting anti-corrosive layer thus protecting the same from corrosion and chemical attacks.
- Chemical resistant.
- 100% solid epoxy system, the complete absence of volatile ingredients.
- Higher dry film thickness.
- Coating of tanks of Demineralised water, Molasses, Neutralization pits etc.
- Coating of gates submerged in water.
- Coating of structural beams, channels .pipelines etc. exposed to aggressive environment.
Polyurethane coatingPolyurethane coating is a solvent-free two-component hybrid polyurea composite which is fast curing system and excellent in bridging concrete gaps.
Applications of Polyurethane coating:
- Quenching car
- Digester coating& leakage arresting
- Seawater channel
- Coating of steel or concrete structures immersed in seawater
- Corrosion protection of steel and concrete tanks storing corrosive chemical effluents, containment tanks
- Offshore structure, splash zone structure
- Corrosion protection of sheeting piles
- Pipeline internal and external coatings